It is a non-absorbable suture, monofilament, of synthetic origin, having as component the crystalline stereoisomer isomer of Polypropylene. It is covered with a silicone elastic with high consistency, which causes a minimal inflammatory reaction in the tissue.
It has a smooth surface that facilitates knotting and meets all the requirements established by USP.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|USP Size||10/0 to 1|
|Needle Shape||1/2 Circle, 3/8 Circle|
|Needle Lenght||6.4 mm to 45 mm|
- Nonabsorbable polypropylene suture.
- Monofilament thread.
- Suture made crystalline isotactic polypropylene stereoisomer.
- It is not absorbed, it is gradually encapsulated by tissue.
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Peel open.
- Siliconized needles allowing a minimum tissue trauma.
- High tensile strength.
- Uniform strand preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility and elasticity that facilitates the use and concretion knots.
- Color: Blue.
- Thread size: from 8/0 to 2 USP.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- It is used for tissue approximation and ligatures.
- Cardiovascular, Ophthalmic, Neurosurgery surgery.
- Others surgeon consideration.