Twisted nylon suture is a sterile, non-absorbable, multifilament, sterile surgical suture that is composed of long chain aliphatic polymers Nylon 6 and Nylon 6.6. It has a high tensile strength and almost no tissue reaction product.
It is used for General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Cuticular, Closing of Skin and Bandages. Complies with the requirements established by USP.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|USP Size||10/0 to 2|
|Needle Shape||1/2 Circle, 3/8 Circle|
|Needle Lenght||6.4 mm to 45 mm|
- Nonabsorbable nylon suture.
- Monofilament thread.
- Suture made from long chain aliphatic polymers Nylon.
- It is not absorbed, it is gradually encapsulated by tissue.
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Peel open.
- Siliconized needles allowing a minimum tissue trauma.
- High tensile strength.
- Uniform strand preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility and elasticity that facilitates the use and concretion knots.
- Color: Black.
- Thread size: from 11/0 to 2/0 USP.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- It is used for tissue approximation and ligatures.
- Cardiovascular, Ophthalmic, Microsurgery, Neurosurgery surgery.
- Skin clousure.
- Others surgeon consideration.
Veterinary Sutures Vet-Lon Nylon 4-0, 3/8 Round 19mm Reverse Cutting Needle
Veterinary Sutures Vet-Lon Nylon 3-0, 3/8 Round 19mm Reverse Cutting Needle
Veterinary Sutures Vet-Lon Nylon 3-0, 3/8 Round 24mm Reverse Cutting Needle
Veterinary Sutures Nylon 2-0 Suture Thread with Reverse Cutting Needle 3/8 Round 24mm – 12pc Suturing Kit for Veterinarian Use