The Silk Braided Silk is a non-absorbable, sterile, multifilament surgical suture of natural origin that is composed of an organic protein called Fibroin. Thanks to the high technology that is used in braiding, it has a thread with high tensile strength, which gives a longer time of support to the fabric.
This stability meets the requirements established by the USP.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|USP Size||7/0 to 2|
|Needle Shape||1/2 Circle, 3/8 Circle|
|Needle Lenght||6.4 mm to 45 mm|
- Nonabsorbable silk suture.
- Stranded strand.
- Made of an organic protein fibroin name.
- It is not absorbed, it is gradually encapsulated by tissue.
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Peel open.
- Siliconized needles allowing a minimum tissue trauma.
- High tensile strength.
- Uniform strand preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility and elasticity that facilitates the use and concretion knots.
- Color: Black.
- Thread size: from 8/0 to 5 USP.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- It is used for tissue approximation and ligatures.
- Cardiovascular, Ophthalmic, Neurosurgery, Dental surgery.
- Others surgeon consideration.