Vet-Xanone is a polydioxanone suture, sterile, absorbable, monofilament surgical suture composed of the Polydioxanone Polymer. It causes only minimal tissue reactivity during the absorption process.
It is ideal for internal tissues, where a long-lasting absorbable suture is preferable. Its synthetic material causes less reactivity than natural sutures.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|USP Size||7/0 to 2|
|Needle Shape||1/2 Circle, 3/8 Circle|
|Needle Lenght||6.4 mm to 45 mm|
- Absorbable suture (polydioxanone).
- Monofilament thread.
- Made of polyester polymer.
- The absorption of this suture is complete within 230 days being absorbed by hydrolysis.
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Peel open.
- Siliconized needles allowing a minimum tissue trauma.
- High tensile strength.
- Uniform strand preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility and elasticity that facilitates the use and concretion knots.
- Polydioxanone thread available in violet color.
- Thread size: from 6/0 to 1 USP.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- Suture tissue of skin and mucous membranes in the short term:
- General surgery.