Catgut Simple suture is an absorbable, sterile surgical suture composed of highly purified connective tissue (primarily collagen) derived from bovine intestines.
Due to an extremely short absorption period, it causes a minimal reaction in the tissues. The process of absorption is by phagocytosis, being digested by the enzymes of the body.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|USP Size||6/0 to 3|
|Color||Cream, bright yellow|
|Needle Shape||1/2 Circle, 3/8 Circle|
|Needle Lenght||6.4 mm to 45 mm|
- Absorbable suture.
- Monofilament thread.
- Collagen from sheep and cattle.
- It is absorbed in 70 days by proteolytic digestive enzyme process. Depending on the state of biological defenses of the patient.
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Peel open.
- Siliconized needles allowing a minimum tissue trauma.
- High tensile strength.
- Uniform strand preventing tissue drag, With preservative liquid that favors the conservation of the suture.
- Softness, flexibility and elasticity that facilitates the use and concretion knots.
- Simple Catgut thread in bright yellow – beige.
- Thread size: from 3/0 to 0 USP.
- Sterile product.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- Suture tissue of skin and mucous membranes.
- General surgery.
Veterinary Sutures Plain Gut 4-0, 3/8 Round 17mm Reverse Cutting
Veterinary Sutures Plain Gut 3-0, 3/8 Round 19mm Reverse Cutting
Veterinary Sutures Plain Gut 2-0, 1/2 Round 26mm Taper Point
Veterinary Sutures Plain Gut 0, 1/2 Round 35mm Taper Point