The Catgut Chromic Suture is an absorbable, sterile surgical suture composed of highly purified connective tissue (primarily collagen) derived from bovine intestines.
It is reabsorbed by enzymatic reaction. It has a chromed cover that prolongs the integrity of the strand.
The chromic catgut suture meets the requirements established by USP.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|USP Size||6/0 to 3|
|Color||Bright brown, dark brown|
|Needle Shape||1/2 Circle, 3/8 Circle|
|Needle Lenght||6.4 mm to 45 mm|
- Absorbable suture.
- Monofilament thread.
- Collagen from sheep and cattle with chromium coating.
- It is absorbed in 90 days by proteolytic digestive enzyme process. Depending on the state of biological defenses of the patient.
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Peel open.
- Siliconized needles allowing a minimum tissue trauma.
- High tensile strength.
- Uniform strand preventing tissue drag, With preservative liquid that favors the conservation of the suture.
- Softness, flexibility and elasticity that facilitates the use and concretion knots.
- Chromic Catgut thread in brown color.
- Thread size: from 5/0 to 2 USP.
- Sterile Product.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- Suture tissue of skin and mucous membranes.
- General surgery.
Veterinary Sutures Chromic Gut 2-0, 3/8 Round 25mm Reverse Cutting Needle
Veterinary Sutures Chromic Gut 2-0, 1/2 Round 25mm Needle
Veterinary Sutures Chromic Gut 2-0, 1/2 Round 30mm Needle
Veterinary Sutures Chromic Gut 2-0, 1/2 Round 35mm Needle
Veterinary Sutures Chromic Gut 0, 1/2 Round 37mm Taper Point Needle